Khamis, 26 November 2009

The Sake of Oldies

Salam... b4 that. Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.hopefully all sacrifices will makes any progress and as the servant of Allah,we should be thankful for the life that He gave to us.AMIN! This year is the first time I alone celebrating Aidil Adha.My parents n my siblings all went back to kampung dy.this is because of my exam paper near to raya time which was yesterday and 1 more is this monday(2 papers).

yesterday Pengajian Perniagaan 1 paper was really terrifying.?/100,12 marks je i tink i can get.i read it but it were not inside my brain.its ok.hopefully my BELOVED pemeriksa will help me.i hope so.anywayyesterday paper oso made me feels like want to give up dy.haih! be strong. 5 papers more.after that,it all peace to me.No paper exam already.

btw,this coming saturday.one of my NEW BF birthday.hey there! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya! wish you best of luck.have a fantastic life.take care! see you soon.the person dat im talking bout is Ser Leng.hope all ur wishes comes true ^^anyway,HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! Stay Cute,Stay Smart and Stay Short ya(joke2).

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan