Rabu, 7 Oktober 2009

I LOVE ADIDAS

Salam..

yeah~~ i am adidas lover..haha..tats true and many of my frens noe bout tat...but currently i no moood ad wit all tis stuffs...my feeling..im not feeling ok rite nw..about 1 month diz ting happened..shud i tell why im feel like tis o nt...i noe why...but later oni i write bout it :)

i dun tink i like wit football,supporting any soccer team or playing it..and most of my times..seconds,hours and days...im thinking and thinking...the things tat i completely try to avoid for many years..

the purpose of posting tis is to tell my frens and bloggers..I AM FIT BACK!!! but haizz.. the feels to play and run are reli down now..my filing not stable..huhu..okie,today,when played futsal,I SCORED THRICE!!!wooohhooo~~~but still,i played bcos to threw away the negative tinking on my mind..today the finishing skills of mine been proved back..since i played from the starting of syawal..i just can did an asissts everytime on field.I hope this improvement can make myself more addict back to sports and tend to forget the things tat i am thinking...

yeah!my probs..no one noes bout tis..so,if i think its the best solution to reduce tis matter...i'll try to post bout it..one more ting..huhu..my futsal shoe,damn terrible ad..i'll think later i wanna buy UMBRo brand lah...

okie,datz all ^^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan