Selasa, 20 Oktober 2009

Today is still a day.


Salam...


20/10/2009..

my mum's birthday..nothing special..

but deep in my heart,i really thanks to ALLAH..

ALHAMDULILLAH..Siti Zaleha binti Hashim is my mum..

she's reli nice and im happily in diz world bcos of her..

THANKS MUM and happy bufday...

and sorry if i nvr b a gud SON to u...


hmm,today was reli normal day..

morning no skul..

still deepavali cuti..

i woke quite early,den go sleep back..

bcos dunno wat to do..

den,woke at 10am...i still dunno wat to do..

at last,i think i wanna du 'kerja rumah'

yeah..mengemas n all lah..

but not 100%

at last i tertewas with facebooking...hahaha

afternoon,went to seksyen 2 shah alam,

took photostat ting..my class ting lah..

den go back home..

then,sure FUTSAL...

nite doin nothing...no celebration..my mum oso like me..

eh,i macam dia..dun like any celebration...

hahaha.so,tonite just resting myself..NO study at all..


tomorrow,21/10/2009...

ILIEN ELINA BT KAMARUZZAMAN.

HEPPY BUFDAY TO YOU!!!

SORRY cant celebrate ur bufday..

u too far away..haha..if not,can celebrate it..

anyway,perhaps ur fren over there have do something special for you..

hehe.take care ya! LOVE ya n MISS ya.

BIRTHDAY GURL

2 ulasan: