Ahad, 18 Oktober 2009

UiTM Konvekesyen ke-71

Salam ^^

today,since i go nowhere at first.my mum asked me to follow her to go UiTM and watch my sepupu who gt konvokesyen event over there.hmm,likely,i promised her to go at first.so,datz y i gt involved wit tis.if not,i'll at home,on my bed :p

hmm,goin out from house bout 9.30am,bought flowers for her.still with graduate teddy bear.haha.quite nice to see but money to buy it quite much for me.then,we goin to seksyen 2,shah alam.gather at there first.afther the gathering with sum of who's following.we all entered UiTM.

inside there,search for parking,parked.then,went to one cafe over there.thruthly,i quite oways go UiTM but nvr eat at cafe there.inside there got alot of cafe n medan selera.so,i'll try a new thing here.eventhough its quite expensive but the fud also great.berbaloi to buy it.

hmm,after finished eating.we all go to dewan budiman.act,luar dewan oni.not all can go inside and see the majlis.the place not tat big.so,im bored over there.luckily gt tv n newspapers.so,at least im not that boring.haha.

hmm,this majlis act. raise up my spirits to study well.i saw many of them in various of age.i think i wanna be one of them one day.i hope i can.but in situation like now,i think the dream where running from myself.im the one who can make it happens aite??so,i must do sumting to make my parents proud of.

i dun knw why there were alot of ppl waiting for oni one person who take the cert.and tat cert oni given for 20 seconds.y they cant just lay-off at their homes and waits for the one who get the cert, back wit tat cert.why must they all waits for that??i wondering for a while..then my mum answered it for me..she said all this waits and accompanied were no price at all.it just gives the cert. taken person a sentimental value.

huh!i dun knw.lastly i noe...haha.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan